Monday, February 28, 2011

Paris

Bonjour!
I always knew someday I would live in Paris. I don't know when my love for the city had started but it was the only place I wanted to go. From the sites, the art, the fashion, the language, I wanted to experience it all and had always been obsessed with France. I began taking French in high school and after learning more about the language, country, and culture I knew it would be a perfect fit for me.
When it came time to start looking at colleges my first priority was to find one that had a study abroad programs that went to Paris. Once settling in at UW-L, Jason showed me all my options and programs in France. I briefly looked at other cities in France, but, in my mind, nothing could compare to Paris, with that said I narrowed my selection down to the programs that were in Paris and continued my search from there. I am also double majoring in International Business and Finance, and IB majors are required to spend some time abroad to complete thier program.
Studying in Paris was the best choice I have ever made and was my longtime dream come true.

À Bientôt,

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment